Training and Development Experts based in Scotland
Eident, with city centre locations in Glasgow and Edinburgh, provide a wide range of computer training and development services to companies across the whole of Scotland. Eident was originally established in the summer of 2000, becoming Etopia Solutions Ltd, trading as Etopia Training, in 2002 with reorganisation subsequently seeing all the in-house technical and training staff re-adopting the original Eident branding, providing a more focused and bespoke level of consultancy to our customers across the private and public sectors. Eident’s owners have since sold the Etopia domain and both are now entirely separate organisations under different ownership.
What do we do?
We deliver scheduled and on-demand IT skills training courses covering Microsoft Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Word, Crystal Reports, Adobe applications, all versions of Microsoft Office and VBA, Social Media apps and much more – all conducted by our highly experienced consultants.
We also use live streaming services to deliver interactive online learning sessions and can help setup virtual classrooms anywhere with broadband internet access.
- Courses can be delivered in our city centre computer training centres.
- We can also come to you, our trainers regularly travel to our clients’ premises.
- We have suites of high spec training laptops and projectors which enable us to setup a classroom virtually anywhere.
- Free resources for course attendees include reference manuals, exercises, quick guides and more.
- Free post-training support.
- Free lunches. Yes, we still provide lunches during full day courses! Other companies don’t but we find it means we can have shorter lunch breaks and makes the day run more smoothly.
- Specialised training solutions are available to suit specific requirements.
- Click here to read some testimonials.
Our specialist range of courses on Microsoft Project provide a everything from a basic introduction for novices to advanced customisation for experienced users, adaptable to relevant methodologies such as PRINCE 2, Agile & Scrum.
Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
We have a great track record at running development projects in partnership with our clients, where our experts mentor, assist and help to up-skill client teams, “hand-holding” through the development lifecycle.
With Training Centres in Glasgow and Edinburgh we also cover all of Scotland – regularly travelling to customers in Aberdeen, Inverness, Stornoway, Oban, Kirkwall, Dundee, Perth, Stirling, Livingston, Clydebank, Dumfries, and everywhere inbetween!
Eident, in old Scots, means:
Industrious, assiduous, diligent.
A selection of organisations we have worked with: